Re: Separate ADs roles from IESG

2013-10-20 17:23:46
Hi Yoav,

I just want the IESG to have a special hat. Any person in IETF is a
participant that edits, discusses, reviews and comments, including
managers, which I think is a good system model, but having to add
management and decision-making in the same time can create a problem
in that model. The AD has three authority-hats: one the normal
participation/part-of-community one we all have, the second is AD hat,
and the third is the IESG hat (I don't like to think titles only have
hats off-or-on, because I have a nice hat in IETF for participation).
I have no problem with WG Chair hats because they use two per document
and I prefer only two level influences on documents process.