Re: Sergeant at arms: please deal with mars(_dot_)techno(_dot_)cat(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

2013-10-22 14:48:35

Strangely enough, I concur too.

Agree here as well.

FWIW and in full disclosure, I was in agreement with the suggestion that the
mail was problematic, and told Brian and Jordi about my opinion. I still think
so, but in retrospect I should have specified why I believed there was a
problem (NOT due to anonymity). Had I done that, I'm sure Jordi's e-mail would
have had a different text, even if the outcome would have been the same. Sorry.
We'll improve communication in the future.

I have another observation from this case that we might try to learn from. If
people have an issue with a posting, should they contact the sergeant-at-arms
in public or in private?

Jari