Re: Sergeant at arms: please deal with mars(_dot_)techno(_dot_)cat(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

2013-10-22 19:03:45
JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

We could take a decision on future anonymous postings, if required,

That no formal identification is required to join IETF mailing
lists nor face to face meetings means that we all are considered
to be anonymous, except that we can identify each other by one's
mail address, for which, "mars(_dot_)techno(_dot_)cat(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com" is
good
enough.

Or, do you think that "john(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com" is fine but
"mars(_dot_)techno(_dot_)cat(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com" is not?

                                                Masataka Ohta