Re: Sergeant at arms: please deal with mars(_dot_)techno(_dot_)cat(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

2013-10-22 16:14:06
On Oct 22, 2013, at 4:49 PM, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Right, but as a matter of public record,

 "As Sergeant-at-arms, I agree with other previous
 postings and believe that anonymous posting is not
 tolerable in the IETF mail exploders."

really should not be allowed to stand.

Let's give Jordi some time to respond.   I don't think he reads the list more
than once a day, so he's probably innocently wondering why his ears are burning.