Re: Proposed IETF Anti-Harassment Policy

2013-10-22 17:34:12
On Oct 22, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Theodore Ts'o <tytso(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu> wrote:
What about a slide presentation in a wg discussion in perpass which
included the following image?

My reaction to this is that it seems to trivialize types of real-world
harassment that are quite common (although hopefully not common in the IETF).
If this image were the worst "harassment" that our ombudsperson had to deal
with, that would seem to me to be very good news indeed.

But I don't work for the NSA, so maybe I'm missing something about this image
that someone who does work for the NSA would see.