Re: Last calling draft-resnick-on-consensus

2013-10-27 11:02:32
Overall, I think some of your points are well-taken and I think the edits I've made to address everyone's comments should address your comments as well. However, I think you also want this document to be more generally about IETF process and to require participants to to certain things. I think those items are beyond the purpose of the document. Details below.