Re: Last calling draft-resnick-on-consensus

2013-10-09 01:04:25
On Mon, 7 Oct 2013, Jari Arkko wrote:

You should see a last call announcement soon, and both me and Pete look forward to your feedback.

As a semi-newbie (2 meetings, a few years worth of remote participation), I found this document useful. It clearified my understanding of "rough consensus".

I am sure the document can be made even better (there have been good suggestions in this thread), but I fully support a document of this kind being published in some manner (I don't have an opinion if it should be BCP or Informational RFC or something else).

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se