Re: IETF must use only UTC in its announcements (Was: Live Streaming of the IETF 88 Technical Plenary

2013-10-30 09:27:17
since we were looking for a rat-hole, i can crawl in this one.

from the ops pov, uct/gmt (and let's skip that rathole) makes sense.
most of us think that way.  but it is amusing to note that i worked for
one global isp which runs on the new jersey timezone and another global
isp that runs on japanese standard time <blush>.  and i am sure there
are more.

but i suspect we all know how to convert.

randy