Re: IETF must use only UTC in its announcements (Was: Live Streaming of the IETF 88 Technical Plenary

2013-10-30 14:21:41
On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Richard Barnes <rlb(_at_)ipv(_dot_)sx> wrote:

I hope everyone in the IETF is familiar with sites such as:
<http://www.timeanddate.com/>
<http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/>

All times for events should be in UTC or atleast mention UTC time in
addition to local time (especially for events such as plenaries which have
a larger number of remote participants). On one hand IETF wants more remote
participants. On the other hand, I see resistance to do some
(UI/Notification fixes) from several volunteers of IETF.

I hope you all are aware of rot-13. please use www.rot13.com to decipher
the following.
<sarcasm>
 V ubcr lbh ner njner bs ebg-13