Re: #506, was: APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-24

2013-10-30 12:29:20
Add a forward reference to the boilerplate after the uppercase word?

On Oct 30, 2013, at 4:57 AM, Julian Reschke
<julian(_dot_)reschke(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de> wrote:

On 2013-10-30 08:46, S Moonesamy wrote:
Such as?

What I mean is that what happens is undefined when both sides do not
follow the RFC 2119 "should".

The response is self-descriptive, so it's up to the client to properly
process it.

It is supposed to be interpreted per RFC 2119.

It is better to use the uppercase words after the RFC 2119 boilerplate.

But then, we don't want the boilerplate to be in front of the Introduction.
Any *concrete* suggestion how to address this?

Best regards, Julian