Re: #506, was: APPSDIR review of draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-24

2013-10-30 16:51:55
Hi Julian,
At 01:57 30-10-2013, Julian Reschke wrote:
But then, we don't want the boilerplate to be in front of the Introduction. Any *concrete* suggestion how to address this?

The sentence about "OPTIONAL feature" can be added to Section 3 of draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-24.

I would consider adding some text to the paragraph in Section 2.5 of draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-24 about "considered conformant". This is to make it clear which features are part of basic HTTP.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy