Re: [88attendees] Anti-harassment policy and ombudsperson

2013-11-05 00:42:20
On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Alissa Cooper <acooper(_at_)cdt(_dot_)org>
wrote:

We are writing to thank the IESG and others who were involved for
establishing an anti-harassment policy for the IETF. We support the policy,
the IESG's authority to issue such a policy, and the creation of the
ombudsperson role. Having a confidant with whom to discuss harassment will
be most welcome and it is our hope that by establishing this policy,
incidents of harassment at IETF meetings will be reduced in the future.

+1.

-MSK