Re: https at ietf.org

2013-11-05 20:01:49

On 2013-11-05, at 17:35, David Morris <dwm(_at_)xpasc(_dot_)com> wrote:

I don't see reason to use https for delivery of public documents such
as RFCs and Internet Drafts. All that would really accomplish is
reduce caching opportunities.

I don't mind random people in the public library seeing me choose a book, but I
might object to someone following me around taking notes of every reading
choice I ever made, especially if there was no way to know if it was happening.

Funny how that kind of statement sounds less paranoid every year that passes.

Joe