Re: future of identifiers

2013-11-05 20:54:59
Nice use case, Fred. Hope you got one of those sensors for your
own underbrushes. I am sure though, that if this is deployed by a
government agency, everything has unique identities, just for keeping
the bureaucracy happy with inventory maintenance and re-supply processes.

Would be nice though if the concept of anonymous identy was better
embodies in the IETF architecture.

Cheers
    Toerless