Re: Hum theatre

2013-11-07 10:25:15

On Nov 6, 2013, at 6:58 PM, Randy Bush <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com> wrote:

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I entirely disagree.  I thought each
of those made an important point and highlighted some areas where consensus
is broadly held.  I appreciated Russ’ composition of the issues and think
he deserves our thanks.

the feeling of those present was pretty clear.  i am sure folk with too
much free time on their hands will wrap themselves around process
epicycles 'til the cows come home.  there is a massive amount of work to
do.  let us focus on that.

I agree.  The consensus in the room was very clear and was not at all ambiguous.

Bob