Re: Hum theatre

2013-11-07 11:21:13
Randy,

On 7 nov. 2013, at 08:44, "Randy Bush" <randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com> wrote:

I’m disappointed by this nitpicking over what I found a rather inspiring
moment.

there's them what does the work and there's them what picks nits, has
constitutional crises, etc.  we are known for what we choose to do.

I'm sorry, but this is pure harassment of those that don't share your opinion
of what happened. Can we disagree without calling into doubt the motives of
those that don't agree with you?

One persons inspiring moment is another persons propaganda machine, I'm pretty
sure we don't want a thought police in the IETF.

Klaas