Re: [Json] JSON: remove gap between Ecma-404 and IETF draft

2013-11-13 15:05:20
On 11/13/13, 3:43 PM, Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr) wrote:
I would argue that we didn't have adequate representation from TC39 in that discussion, and that their getting involved is as good a reason as any to double-check that we've still got the same consensus. I know that I for one decided to stop pushing for this when it looked like there were a few more participants that wanted the status quo.

I personally am on the side of making this change. I think it'd be an extreme shame if this incompatibility remained in the document.

    Tony Hansen