Re: Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

2013-11-18 14:36:56
I do not know anything about the Internet Guild, but I do know that
ICANN has taken the lead in getting this web site launched for the
global Internet community.

I poked around the inet.org web site and I found no contact or
descriptive information whatsoever.  The only hint is Randy Atkinson's
name as one of the otherwise proxied WHOIS contacts.

Particularly given ICANN's long standing desire to transform itself
from a California non-profit into a multi-something entity accountable
to everyone (which in practice would mean to nobody), this does not
fill me with confidence.  If they want us to help, they need to tell
us who they are.

R's,
John