Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Global Multistakeholder Meeting on the Future of Internet Governance

2013-11-18 15:32:53
On Mon, 18 Nov 2013, Jorge Amodio wrote:

Check 1net.org too :-)

The links to the mailing list include a privacy policy:

http://discuss.1net.org/emails/privacy

which concludes:

"Users may request access to their personal information held by 1Net.org (if any) to verify if it is complete and accurate. 1Net.org will endeavor to respond to genuine requests to access, correct or update personal information retained by 1Net.org, where appropriate. Requests may be sent by email to privacy(_at_)icann(_dot_)org

1Net.org will retain personal information stored on our servers in accordance with our general archival practices and as required or permitted by law.

Minors

1Net.org does not knowingly collect or require personal information from children under the age of 13.

Questions or Contacting 1Net.org

If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please feel free to contact 1Net.org at privacy(_at_)icann(_dot_)org"

note the ICANN address...

- Lucy

-J