Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

2013-11-30 09:57:10
Correct me if I am mistaken. I think the following two messages say is:
        (1) just about everyone has IMPLEMENTED both H.264 and VP8
        (2) people are worried about the availability or lack thereof of H.264
free licensing
        (3) people are [should be] worried about lawsuits resulting from the
use of H.264 or VP8

Frankly, I am now fully in Sam’s camp:
On Nov 28, 2013, at 10:35 AM, Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu>