Re: [rtcweb] Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

2013-11-29 02:23:27
I'd prefer seeing the charter changed and no codec mandated.
The only reason to specify a must-implement is to increase interop; if
mandating a codec does not increase the amount of interop, why do it?

-=R

On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM, Ted Lemon