Re: Alternative decision process in RTCWeb

2013-11-30 07:45:34
On Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Eliot Lear <lear(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:
While I appreciate the difficult position the chairs are in, I don't
agree with the approach and I believe it is inappropriate for the
working group to make such a decision.  Working groups don't vote.  Want
to change that process?  Better gain IETF consensus first.  And I will
argue against any such attempt.  There are plenty of other standards
bodies that do vote.  Go to one of them if that's what you want.

Have to agree on this, no voting.

And if the problem is that bad, that it's impossible to reach
consensus in the WG, what about replacing the chairs? ...

--- Roger J ---

Eliot