Re: Last Call: <draft-farrell-perpass-attack-02.txt> (Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack) to Best Current Practice

2013-12-11 09:40:36

that we did not design the internet as a *far* more secure place is a
major embarrassment.  clean it up.

+1

Although I don't know about the initial design - the world was a different
place then. But if we don't make a concerted effort to improve the situation
when we get information about problems…

(And what we do should not be a reaction to specific issues but rather a part
of the long term evolution of the Internet. And it does need that evolution.)

Jari