Re: Focus (was Re: Design Considerations (was - Re: IANA blog article))

2014-01-05 14:13:26
I already asked/suggested the general area director to have WGs in the area
because I want focus as well, but I don't mind your suggestion to have
facilitators that help focus in discussion or to guide productivity. I
already commented in the 2013 review thread that the area need
more organise.

AB