Re: Policy of WG chairs in organising time for presentations and face2face discussions

2014-02-24 10:54:02
On 2/24/2014 8:49 AM, Loa Andersson wrote:
While I agree mostly on the line of your response I think that it was not a "question"
but formulated as an "advise" and coming from someone that we all know have not planned
any wg agendas. Of course this does not disqualify him, but if he is at odds with experienced
people we should take such advice with more than a spoonful of salt (is that an English proverb).

Then the note should have been sent privately.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking