Re: Ad hominems (was: Policy of WG chairs in organising time for presentations and face2face discussions)

2014-02-25 04:35:23
On Tuesday, February 25, 2014, wrote:

This ongoing discussion of what constitutes an ad hominem argument is all
very well,
but I'd like to point out that I didn't make an ad hominem argument or
assertion.

I simply asked a question.

IMHO, you did do an ad hominem argument many times on IETF lists and I
reported to IETF Chair and to another AD, before months about that, but
still you continue and I cannot fix that situation if majority like that or
if ADs cannot fix it.

AB