Re: Policy of WG chairs in organising time for presentations and face2face discussions

2014-02-24 08:37:35
Abdussalam,

We used this approach in the SIPPING WG for a number of years and it's
really not at all effective.   We ended up with lots of WG documents and
very slow progress because we didn't have time to resolve real issues at
the f2f meetings.

In my experience, a model that allows time for critical issues to be more
thoroughly discussed is much more effective.   As you note 10 minutes would
only allow one to summarize issues and wouldn't allow time for getting WG
input to resolve any of those issues.

Regards,
Mary.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM, Abdussalam Baryun <