Re: Clarifying IETF process [Was: A private club]

2014-02-28 17:44:03
+1, especially if you insert "or a working group" after "IESG".

I feel it's unfair to claim there's a private club if your only evidence is
that an idea of yours didn't get support when you shared it.  It's also not
correct that this is something to take personally.  A better use of one's
energy would be to get a deeper understanding of the "why", which only
enables a more productive outcome the next time.

-MSK