Re: Two official work languages is smarter (was Re: IETF working language

2014-03-10 10:56:07
All:

We have had a previous discussion about the languages at the IETF. At this time
I see no reason to re-open that discussion. As with any topic in a working
group, at some point we make a decision and avoid re-discussing the same issues
again.

(And this is obviously not a comment against various educational materials,
tutorials, and helpful side discussions and the like, which often are available
in several languages. Work on those is very much appreciated. If you have
energy to work on those, please do! And such energy is probably better put on
those efforts than continuing this or other similar threads. We do have, as
Randy points out, also some Internet technology development to do.)

Jari