Re: Web Anniversary

2014-03-12 13:55:50
    > From: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap(_at_)NLnetLabs(_dot_)nl>

    > There was actually an Arpanet (or Milnet?) link to the NL as well, via
    > TNO-FELS (if I remember correctly although it was not supposed to be
    > known).

The only overseas ARPANET nodes were Norway and London, and (at a later stage,
after they had already left for Internet-only links) Frankfurt. There was at
least one MILNET node in the Netherlands (Rotterdam). See:

    http://www.chiappa.net/~jnc/tech/arpanet.htm

in the ARPANET and MILNET maps section. (That page is very short on MILNET
maps - more would be gratefully received.)

   Noel