Re: Comments on draft-farrresnickel-harassment-01 - A mostly 'NO' view

2014-03-18 19:54:15
On Mar 18, 2014 8:16 PM, "Stephen Farrell"
<stephen(_dot_)farrell(_at_)cs(_dot_)tcd(_dot_)ie>
wrote:
I hope not. My understanding is that the intent is not to provide
a new venue for whining (which we as a community constantly do)
but rather as a mechanism for handling serious incidents of
harassment that aren't dealt with via our current PR-action etc.
processes.

And yes, there's a blurry line there somewhere but if that
distinction is not almost crystal clear, then it needs to be.

Yes but simply testing to discover the practical line and make it crystal
clear means higher than normal activity.