Re: DMARC from the perspective of the listadmin of a bunch of SMALL community lists

2014-04-14 10:11:21
On 13 April 2014 00:35, <ned+ietf(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com> wrote:
[snip]

The real question we should be discussing is what options the IETF has to
try
and address this.

IETF has already adequately addressed this issue by its insistence on
inclusion of this statement in the document preamble:

  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference

  material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."

An implementation based on I-D reference material is therefore no
better than "work in progress".

The blame for this debacle lies squarely with Yahoo, and its
inadequate engineering change management.