Re: Mailman 2.1.16 [DMARC: perspectives from a listadmin of large open-source lists

2014-04-15 10:31:10
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 09:11:01AM -0400, Michael Richardson wrote:

From: Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com.INVALID>

So, that totals people's address books.

But only for yahoo.com users.  Somehow, I have a very hard time
feeling sympathetic about their plight.

If Yahoo isn't going to care about screwing over mailing list
administrators, I'm not sure why I should care about about
inconveniencing Yahoo uesrs.  If they end up moving to some other mail
provider, I'll consider that a bonus.

And if Yahoo is right, and most Yahoo users don't use mailing lists,
then obviously this won't be a problem, right?

                                                - Ted