Re: What I've been wondering about the DMARC problem

2014-04-16 15:38:02
On 16/04/2014 18:58, Sabahattin Gucukoglu wrote:
On 15 Apr 2014, at 21:38, Brian E Carpenter
<brian(_dot_)e(_dot_)carpenter(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
The mailman fix is worse than the disease. I think the .INVALID fix is
much better, because Reply-all will still work.

Reply-all should still work with the Mailman fix;

It doesn't work *properly*. Firstly, this message wouldn't be sent
to you with CC to the list, which is the correct semantic.
If you weren't a subscriber, you would never see it. Secondly,
the first line above would read: