RE: DMARC and yahoo

2014-04-16 20:40:05
I think a "guaranteed not to publish p=reject" logo should be offered up by
IETF as a branding mechanism.

... for expired internet-drafts.

Lloyd Wood
http://about.me/lloydwood
From: ietf [ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Miles Fidelman
[mfidelman(_at_)meetinghouse(_dot_)net]
Sent: 17 April 2014 01:40
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: DMARC and yahoo

MH Michael Hammer (5304) wrote:

I think a "guaranteed not to publish p=reject" logo should be offered up by
IETF as a branding mechanism. In fact, I like this idea so much I am going to
have a designer friend of mine create it. IETF prominently in the middle with
"guaranteed not to publish p=reject" around the perimeter of the circular
logo. Participating mailbox providers could display it prominently on their
websites and in their marketing materials. Just to be clear for anyone
wanting to jump in claiming trademark infringement, this falls under the
heading of parody - unless of course Y'all want to take the proposal
seriously in which case you can have the logo.

Can't tell if you're serious or not - but I like it :-)

Kind of like "Best Viewed with Any Browser"

Cheers,

Miles