Re: Will mailing lists survive DMARC?

2014-04-29 11:48:52
In article <14DE2BC840FF3B8AA4A167EC(_at_)JcK-HP8200(_dot_)jck(_dot_)com> you
write:
An odd, and somewhat nasty, thought...

So far, the two organizations (at least of which I'm aware) that
have made more or less public announcements of their intentions
to use the sort of restrictive policies that cause mailing list
problems are not only large providers of email but also large
providers of online forums, social group discussions, etc. ...

You're not the first to suggest this, but simpler explanations
explain the situation.  I blogged about it here:

http://jl.ly/Email/aoldmarc.html

R's,
John