Re: Google.com hops on the DMARC bandwagon

2014-04-29 16:01:05
On 4/29/14, 4:55 PM, Miles Fidelman wrote:

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 3:16 PM, John R Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com>
wrote:
I see that google.com now publishes a DMARC policy of p=quarantine.

While this won't bounce people off lists like p=reject does, it still
makes it fairly pointless to post to this or any other list from a
google.com

Ahh... so we can't expect to see Vint in any of the ietf discussions in the near future!

Anyone with mail servers that look at the dmarc settings won't see postings. People behind mail servers that do NOT look at the dmarc settings will see the postings just fine.

    Tony Hansen