Re: Google.com hops on the DMARC bandwagon

2014-04-29 21:33:08
But in this case, we're talking about the p=quarantine policy that
Google published for google.com... No bouncing (and hence no automatic
unsubscription, unless a receiver interprets p=quarantine as 'please
reject').

Fair point. My observation about the appropriate acronym stands, however.

Actually, mail with google.com From: addresses is bouncing.  I see
bounces from mxlogic among others.  No, I don't know why they're
treating p=quarantine as though it were p=reject, but they are.

The acronym is more appropriate than ever.

R's,
John