Re: Yahoo breaks every mailing list in the world including the IETF's

2014-05-19 12:11:24
On 5/19/2014 10:01 AM, Avri Doria wrote:
spam is a chronic disease for which there is no magic bullet.
like most chronic diseases, Internet or otherwise, it can be mitigated
and controlled but not cured.

+1

Then again, I assumed the first note from Eric Dynamic was satire.
I must watch too much comedy central.

As far as I know, Cory Doctorow also intended his classic, pro forma
checklist as humor, but folks in the anti-abuse community find it
seriously useful to point folks at, when there is yet-another proposal
Final Ultimate Solution to the Spam Problem (FUSSP):

   http://craphound.com/spamsolutions.txt

d/
--
Dave Crocker