Re: [Internet Policy] root justification for net neutrality?

2014-06-05 10:09:18
Hello: Could someone please state in one message what this thread is about?
I do not understand the relationship between the Root and NN.
(I am probably not alone)

Just a thought

CW

On 04 Jun 2014, at 02:00, Clyde C McElroy