Re: DMARC and ietf.org

2014-07-20 13:54:55
On 7/20/14 9:26 AM, Michael Richardson wrote:
Regardless of how/if/why/when we process DMARC as a specification, we need to
decide how ietf.org MTA is going to deal with things.

[...]

So, again, I'm not interested in what we might specify as an SDO.
I'm interested in what we are going to *do* as an entity.

I have delusions that those two should not differ significantly and that the WG can produce at least enough of an outline of what ought to be done in short finite time that the IETF's MTA folks will be able to make changes. That is, after all, the way our process is *supposed* to work. I understand the vastness of my delusions, but I am motivated to get phase 1 of the charter completed quickly.

pr

Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. - +1 (858)651-4478