Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-nullmx-05.txt> (A NULL MX Resource Record for Domains that Accept No Mail) to Proposed Standard

2014-07-21 12:09:18
One can bury one's head in the sand if one likes, but non-receiving
domains that turn on nullmx (or whatever it ends up being called)
need to be aware that in practice they will find their mail rejected
by many receiving systems if they attempt to use such a domain in
the "MAIL FROM:<return-path>".

As I think I said in the summary note a few days ago, my updated copy
of the draft now says pretty much that.

R's,
John