Re: Moderation on ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

2014-07-24 12:30:02
I think the observation you are making (mailstorm as evidence of controversy)
is interesting, but I'm not convinced that mailstorms are the only or best way
to identify such documents.   And given that we have the existence proof that
the current solution is dissatisfactory to at least half the people who came to
the plenary last night, I think we need to come up with something better.

It would be good if we could figure out a way that that something better would
address your need.