Re: Moderation on ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

2014-07-24 10:17:46

In discussions it seems to me that "redit" (which I've rarely used),
and/or uservoice/stackexchange.com style (see, for instance
http://serverfault.com/), which I've used a lot, is actually
exactly what we *DO* want for IETF Last calls.

I think that much of the software is open source (and perhaps the
comment stream could be turned into emails that those who
won't use web browsers can read, but also it would make a better long term
archive).

In the end, I think that IETF Last Calls actually do benefit from +1's on
well reasoned comments/objections.  Stackexchange also has -1s.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-