Re: [saag] Last Call: <draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01.txt> (Opportunistic Security: some protection most of the time) to Informational RFC

2014-08-06 07:25:17

Hi Dave,

Well, its a terminology draft, so I'll comment on one term
you used below in the hope that helps clarify a bit more of
this:-)