Re: Best tool to cut posts 6.25 inches square x 96 inches

2014-08-12 00:14:14
On 12/08/2014 17:07, Christian Huitema wrote:
I'm going to go the other way from Fred and recommend an axe. > You can chop
down redwoods with an axe, surely you could cut a > bit off a tiny ~6"
square hollow log...

OK--if you don't like that, how about a regular old manual, non-
electric saw? Actually would do a great job in the right hands. If
you have a friend you can use one with two handles.

Are you guys building a bike-shed?

I believe it's a troll hut. Wikipedia states that "the most dangerous
trolls live in lonely huts in the forest."