Re: value of this list

2014-08-12 11:10:10
It is an interesting subject. The lists in IETF are usually formed by WG,
but for IETF general area, we have no relations between area and lists
because no WGs. IMHO the general area only has one list which is this IETF
list, if there are new ones proposed then we need to link them to the IETF
general area.

I agree that the IETF general area needs to do more work to improve
the list "value" and to reorganise its individual/WG works processes. I
support totally Dave's proposals.

AB