Re: Last Call: <draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01.txt> (Opportunistic Security: some protection most of the time) to Informational RFC

2014-08-15 06:51:55

Hi all,

Viktor has worked with a bunch of the folks who've
commented on this and produced a version -03. [1]
(Thanks to all for getting that done quickly btw!)

Please comment on that in the next week especially
if these changes change your opinion/position on the
draft. (But *do* say why:-)

If these changes don't change your opinion/position
then there's no need to re-iterate comments made
earlier.

Thanks,
S.

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-03