Re: [saag] Last Call: <draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01.txt> (Opportunistic Security: some protection most of the time) to Informational RFC

2014-08-18 18:30:36
On Mon, 18 Aug 2014, Stephen Kent wrote:

Viktor,

My response was -03.  If you're just resending the comments for
stale versions of the work in progress, I can't really make use of
those I'm afraid.  They've already been processed and taken seriously.
You ignored/rejected detailed suggestions that would, IMHO, significantly
improve the text. Thus most of my comments are still applicable.

It looks like Viktor only showed the commit message of
https://github.com/vdukhovni/saag/commit/07e1bd3bd599266b07a162ae56b2e36fa3d4eead
in his email
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/saag/current/msg05373.html and not a
link to the actual commit itself.  That should help you determine which
parts (if any) of your feedback were ignored.  I, for one, would be
interested in seeing which parts (if any) those are.

-Ben