Re: dmarc damage, was gmail users read on... [bozo subtopic]

2014-09-11 15:35:58
On Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:20 PM, John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> wrote:
http://wiki.asrg.sp.am/wiki/Mitigating_DMARC_damage_to_third_party_mail

Perhaps mailman should offer subscribers some of these (and other?)
options.  Let the subscriber pick their poison.  I realize it's more
work for the list manager, but not that much more work, and easily
automated work anyways.

With my MUAs the lack of WG name in the subject is not fatal.  Though
nonetheless I appreciate that being there.

The footer should just not be added.  It doesn't help anyone, full
stop.  Instead the list should make a simple attempt to detect
"unsubscribe me" messages (and spank the user).

Finally, a subscriber with no delivery option (using the archives
and/or the hopefully-soon-to-arrive IETF IMAP service) would be nice.

Nico